It’s the Christmas season! One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to curl up with a Christmas-themed book, a steaming cup of tea, and a sweet treat. I can’t send you tea and cookies, but I can send you some great book suggestions. Throughout the month I’ll be featuring DOZENS of books. Load that Kindle! It’s going to be a long winter!
Today we have The Ornament Keeper by Eva Marie Everson. This selection comes from the lovely ladies at Lovin’ The Book’s Christmas Countdown. Don’t miss the giveaway at the end! I’ll be hosting this Christmas Countdown through December 23rd, followed by my Twelve Days of Christmas Book Blast starting December 26th through January 6th.
About the Book: Award-winning author Eva Marie Everson wraps up a Christmas story of hope, love, and forgiveness just in time for the holidays. The Ornament Keeper, a contemporary Christmas novella, features Felicia and Jackson Morgan who are spending their first Christmas apart after twenty years of marriage. But a lifetime of gifted ornaments helps Felicia piece together the story of their marriage and the one mistake of unforgiveness she made before they said, “I do.” Can these memory-filled ornaments reunite this family before Christmas? Only time will tell.
~ Universal Amazon Link ~ B & N ~ Christian Book ~
About the Author
Eva Marie Everson is the bestselling, multiple award-winning author of both fiction and nonfiction. She is the president of Word Weavers International and the director of Florida Christian Writers Conference and North Georgia Christian Writers Conference.
Eva Marie is a popular speaker at writers conferences and women’s groups across the United States.
Connect with Eva Marie Everson
Facebook ~ Website ~ Instagram
Author’s Top Ten List:
- Early morning with a good book and … coffee.
- Late evenings in a hot bubble bath with a good book. No coffee.
- Shopping with friends (or my granddaughter or my daughter–although that usually costs me!)
- Sitting in the family room with my huggy hubby. Quietly. Him with the TV and me with a good book.
- My dog. She’s a black doxie rescued from the streets.
- Walking/hiking and dancing (but not at the same time, of course)
- My family, especially the grandkids.
- Traveling. Not getting there, but being there.
- Frank Sinatra … Dean Martin … Doris Day … movies and music.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Part 2 Official Event page