It’s the Christmas season! One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to curl up with a Christmas-themed book, a steaming cup of tea, and a seat. I can’t send you tea and cookies, but I can send you some great book suggestions. Throughout the month I’ll be featuring DOZENS of books. Load that Kindle! It’s going to be a long winter!
Today’s featured book is The Gift of a Child by Donna K. Weaver. This selection comes from the lovely ladies at Lovin’ The Book’s Christmas Countdown. Don’t miss the giveaway at the end! I’ll be hosting this Christmas Countdown through December 23rd, followed by my Twelve Days of Christmas Book Blast starting December 26th through January 6th.
About the Book: Recently widowed Rae Cavanaugh just survived the worst birthday of her life. She and her two young children must now face a holiday season filled with so many reminders of what they’ve lost. But when a coworker who’s raising his young nephew moves next door, Rae discovers that the support of a good friend, and the gift of a child, can bring back some of the joy of the season. **A Novelette**
About the Author
Award-winning author, wife, mother, grandmother, Harry Potter geek, Army veteran, karate black belt, and online gamer girl.
Connect with Donna K. Weaver
~ Facebook ~
Fun Facts About Donna K. Weaver
* Navy brat
* Army veteran
* Started school in South Korea
* Have sailed the Pacific (lots of it) three times and the bit between the West Coast and Hawaii two more times
* Survived a Typhoon that hit us dead on in the Philippines
* Karate black belt (started the year I turned 50)
* Ran municipal elections for over 20 years
* Was a moderator on the Leaky Cauldron’s forum The Leaky Lounge for 5 years
* Mother to 6 kids (birthed 5 of them)
* Grandmother to 10 1/2
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour
visit our Official Event page